Your saved searches:
How does the website save a search?
To receive email notifications of new properties that meet your criteria, you first need to register and login to our website. We have combined the save search and register/login into 1 step.
Website users can register/login to the website and save their searches together in one step.
Start with your search. In this example, we’re looking for a residential home in Twin Falls with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and between one and two hundred thousand dollars.
Save your search, click the star.
The search will automatically show the results, you don’t have to click the search button.
Here you can register your email address and phone number.
1. Search Name: We recommend something descriptive about the search, i.e. Twin Falls 3 Bed 2 Bath
2. Email: Your Email Address
3. Mobile: Your Phone Number (optional).
4. Already a member? Login. (next screen)
Already registered your email address, but logged out or the cookie expired?
1. Search Name: We recommend something that describes the search, i.e. Twin Falls 3 Bed 2 Bath
2. Username: Your email address.
3. Password: The email sent to you when you registered contains your password. If you deleted or can’t find the email, click restore.
4. Not a member? Register. – back to previous screen
5. Forgot your password? Restore. -this will take you to the screen below where you can create a new password.
You can choose to receive email notifications for new properties meeting your criteria in your saved searched, based on two methods:
1. Once a day: Which means that WPL will check for new properties everyday, and emails you if it finds anything new.
2. After adding a property: Which means that, whenever a new property is added to the website that falls into your search criteria, you will receive an email about it.
You can always unsubscribe from these emails by clicking the Unsubscribe link in the notification emails you receive:
As stated above, we recommend naming your saved search as something descriptive of the search you performed.
Currently, I’m looking for a rental property I can buy with 1 bed and 1 bath in Twin Falls, and then rent it out.
The end result should look something like this: